Former Super Eagles striker Julius Aghahowa was spotted with actors Okon Lagos and Majid Michel.He looks totally young.Guess he watches his weight.Kudos to him!
Friday, 25 November 2016
According to Peter Okoye of P-Square, his new hairstyle, Mohawk is beginning to trend once again so he has joined the bandwagon and has encouraged his fans to do same.
He looks dapper with his new hairdo regardless of some opinions from his fans who believe this kinda style should be left aside for the younger generation
A graphic designer has taken to Twitter to put music star Burnaboy on full blast after he allegedly used his art work without payment.
According to Chukwubuikem, Burnaboy's management approached his brother & his company to do full stage art work for them to use for @essencefest in Durban. After the concept document & bill was prepared & sent to Burnaboy, his management stopped picking phone calls & replying emails.
Next thing they saw, an inverted version of the image was used as Burnaboy's Instagram photograph.
Not only that, Burnaboy & his management blew up the image and used it as the stage mural for his performance in @essencefest Durban.
Chukwubuikem is now seeking justice.
Tweets continue below:
Star actress Yvonne Nelson who can not stop flaunting her sexy straight legs took to Instagram and Facebook yesterday to share this section photo .The sexy actress was pictured dressed in bum short. Many of her fans can not stop admiring her.
Thursday, 24 November 2016
This Year Appears To Be A Very Competitive One As So Many Artistes Did Exceptionally Well In Terms Of Groundbreaking Records, International Recognitions, Topnotch Awards And Fast Growing Fanbaze. Artistes Like Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Simi, Ycee, Tekno, Yemi Alade, Falz And Mr Eazi Have All Proved To Be Strong Contender To Be Crowned Nigerian Artiste Of The Year.
It is true that singling only one artiste from the list would be very difficult but it won’t really come as a surprise if Tekno tops the rest to clinch the titled of being tagged the biggest Nigerian artiste for year 2016. Looking at his portfolio for this year you would agree with me that the once average artiste who came into the industry as an underdog has really grown and his music has evolved making him the brightest star for the year.
Tekno started the year on a good note with his hit single “ Duro ” released the previous year but which was still heavily trending into the new year 2016. The remix of the song also kept the flame of the song burning into 2016 and he followed it with another club charting song “Wash” and “Where “. His first single for 2016 was “Pana ” and the immense love and support it got from fans and the media was massive. The song actually became the most played song on every radio stations and it became a national anthem on the street. Pana was able to knockoff every other songs off major music charts across the country and remained the number song for many weeks. His recent single “ Diana” has a slow start but it’s currently picking up as the song is gradually becoming a hit like we anticipated.
To crown up his successful year he was nominated for various awards. He won Best New Act at this year’s MTV MAMA and he also got a nomination slot at these years Headies for Next Rated Artiste category. The Pana crooner surprised us just when we thought we’ve seen all he has to offer for the year, he announced his signing to Sony Music making him the latest artiste signed by the award winning music Management Company.
Off course I don’t expect everyone to agree with me on whether Tekno is the biggest Nigerian artiste for the year when the likes of Wizkid and Falz are there but from his achievement he stands on the same pedestal with this other super talented artistes who have made 2016 a very interesting one for us.
Is Tekno the biggest Nigerian artistes for the year? Share your thoughts and give reasons why you think he is or he’s not the biggest Nigerian artiste for this year.
Popular Fashionista and enterpreneur, Toke Makinwa graces the cover of Essays of Africa Magazine for the month of December. This cover marks the start of Toke Makinwa’s 6-month promotional book tour for her soon-to-be-released memoir, ‘On Becoming’. Toke’s book tour will roll out with a Book Launch in Lagos, Nigeria on the 27th of November and quickly after South Africa, Kenya, United Kingdom and United States.
‘On Becoming’ goes on release on the 28th of November 2016 and will be available in bookstores across Africa as well as on online platforms as Kindle, Amazon, OkadaBooks and others.
Essays of Africa magazine is a South African women’s lifestyle magazine that prides itself on giving African women across the continent a voice.
Comedian/singer, Emma oh my God is now married to his lover, Yetunde, a TV producer. Gushing about his wife, the comedian, whose real name is Emmanuel Edunjobi says of his bride-to-be "… God has my best interest at heart! It was as if he asked me for dimensions before creating her… everything made exactly to my specifications in the exact ratio… inside and outside
Here are some photos from their court wedding which held on Friday at the Ikoyi registry!
Popular photographer Ty Bello took to social media to share these beautiful photos of singer Chidinma Ekile taken from their recent photo shoot...
The singer looked beautiful.
Our birthday shout out goes to Chinedu Okoli (born 23 November 1983), better known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or simply Flavour, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and performer. He began his musical career as a drummer for a local church in his hometown of Enugu State. Flavour is popularly known across Africa and the world for his hit song "Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)". He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment.
In 2005, he released his self titled debut album N'abania. In 2010, Flavour released his second studio album Uplifted. It was supported by the singles "Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)", "Adamma", and "Oyi Remix". The album's success made Flavour one of Africa's most sought out artists. Flavour was booked to perform at numerous concerts and social events following Uplifted's release...
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
2. What makes you want to do better?
3. What do you love to do? Do you do it often? If the answer is no, why not?
4. What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
5. Where do you see yourself in one year? five years? ten years?
6. Do you like your job?
7. What would you do different if you were reborn?
8. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
9. What are you excited about?
10. What’s your biggest problem?
11. When was the last time you traveled somewhere new?
12. What would you regret not doing?
13. What makes you smile?
14. If the average lifespan was 50 years, would you do anything differently?
15. What do you want most out of life?
16. What impact do you want to leave in the world?
17. What do you want to be remembered by?
18. If all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
19. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
20. What stands between you and happiness?
21. If a doctor gave you one year to live, what would you try to accomplish?
22. What do you like most about yourself?
23. What do you have that you cannot live without?
24. When you close your eyes what do you dream of?
25. If you could ask one person, dead or alive, one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
26. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
27. What does success mean to you?
28. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
29. What do you owe yourself?
30. When you think of “home” what do you think of?
31. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
32. How do you spend most of your free time?
33. What did you want to be when you where younger?
34. What are you doing to pursue your dreams right now?
35. What are you most scared of?
36. What are you looking forward to?
37. What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
38. What are you most proud of?
39. Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
40. If you left your current life in order to pursue your dreams, what would you lose?
41. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?
42. What did life teach you yesterday?
43. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
44. What makes you special?
45. What do you want most?
46. How many people do you love? What are you doing for them?
47. If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with 23 hours from now?
48. What bad habits do you want to break?
49. When did you not speak up when you should have?
50. How would you describe the next 5 years
Bournemouth winger Jordon Ibe is ready to turn
his back on England by pledging international
allegiance to Nigeria.
Former Liverpool ace Ibe initially snubbed pleas
to play for the Super Eagles but is now ready to
make a U-turn.
A source close to the Nigerian Football Federation
said: “Jordon is willing to listen to what we have
“We are hoping he finds the project enticing enough to dump England where he is a youth international and play for Nigeria at senior level.”
Ibe has played for England at all levels from under-18s and has four under-21 caps. The Cherries star was reportedly the victim of a £25,000 robbery earlier this month.
The ex-Liverpool winger was understood to have
been hit by a vehicle containing four men, who
threatened Ibe with a knife before taking off with
his watch on November 6.